Shaper's Nexus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEMPEST ATTACK SQUAD BAYBEEEEEEE

2 posters

Go down

TEMPEST ATTACK SQUAD BAYBEEEEEEE Empty TEMPEST ATTACK SQUAD BAYBEEEEEEE

Post by 10C Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:50 pm

Shut up, it's my first proper foray into branding since I came through the Breach, I'm trying to make the most of it. I've never been fantastically artistic so keep your criticism to a minimum LOOKING AT YOU SKYSHOCK but ahead of whatever the shit is happening in Valtaria, I told you I'm making some gear to properly commemorate the first time the TEMPEST ATTACK SQUAD wrecks shit like we all know we're going to.

What I need from you lovely folk (and Captain Sparks) are a few opinions.

Mantis, it's telling me I can't post "external links" because I'm a new member - how extremely dare you I'm at least ten years older than you are. Other Shapers, type "imgur . com/a/Um8gl" into your search bar (or whatever you're using, Bunny, I have no idea how squid are helping you get connected) without the spaces and those are the logos.

I'm also very much after a tagline to add and really, who better to come to than the good folk of Opportunity? Nobody, exactly. Any suggestions greatly appreciated. The best suggestion I've had so far is the lovely and intimidating "TEMPEST ATTACK SQUAD: You can run. You'll just die tired."

Spoiler:
10C
10C

Back to top Go down

TEMPEST ATTACK SQUAD BAYBEEEEEEE Empty Re: TEMPEST ATTACK SQUAD BAYBEEEEEEE

Post by SkyShockSigma Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:03 pm

EXCUSE YOU GOOD SIR

Did I not use my very first post here to compliment your designs

How absolutely dare you.
SkyShockSigma
SkyShockSigma

Back to top Go down